The client played a very significant role in the training and growth of high caliber technical and managerial manpower especially in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. Though the initial thrust was on meeting the Control & Instrumentation requirements of the Nuclear Power Program, the expanded scope of self-reliance pursued by the client enabled the company to develop various products to cater to the needs of Defense, Civil Aviation, Information & Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police, and Para-Military Forces, Oil & Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal sectors and various user departments in the Government domain.
OTI Relationship with Client
The client was tracking and monitoring all the assets working and present at their facility. Parameters like health, temperature, heartrate, location and other parameters were monitored and tracked.
The monitoring and tracking of the asset is done manually and all the parameter data was tracked and monitored manually as well. Which is very tedious task also there is a high chance of human errors because of human intervention done in manual work.
Therefore, this whole system needs to be digitally operated with minimum human intervention for the simplified functioning of the whole process through secure cloud/server management.
Also, crucial protection must be provided to the whole system at the hardware edge.
We have designed a flexible, and compatible system to monitor the whole asset tracking and monitoring system thereby incorporating the digital transformation by using a unique NB-IoT hardware as a central hub which later sends the data to the cloud/server.
NB-IoT Hardware: This NB-IoT hardware will be a battery-operated module. It will work as a centralized element to manage all data points deployed on the field using secure wireless communication. It will contain the power supply management circuitry and other peripherals for the NB-IoT chipset module. It will consist of an application processor to run the control application with NB IoT chipset, it will have connectors to access the cellular module interfaces. It works as a key element managing the local as well as remote networks using wireless connectivity.
- 3-Phase There will be antenna connectors for the cellular RF interface and the GNSS RF interface
- USB connectors for the UART interfaces and the USB interface of the cellular module, also other header connectors
- An optional card containing the Bio metric sensor modules like - Body temperature, Blood Pressure, Heartrate and A digital camera for picture sharing
Works as an intelligent intermediator between OT & IT. Manage all field data points using a secure wireless network, communication for data acquisition as per configuration. It takes the dataset to the Cloud/Server for further analysis and presentation. By integrating an application processor, NB-IoT chipset, RF front end (RFFE), GNSS and power management in a package, OTI propose solution will offers a compact solution for ECIL’s requirement.
- Real-time monitoring and control
- Health parameters
- Patterns and control visualization
- Centralized dashboard
- Customized and interactive reports
- Real time alerts
Benefits against alternatives
- A system that is compatible with the existing process for monitoring and tracking of data of asset on the map in the defense and space industry.
- The specific NB-IoT hardware module used in the solution make the process more simplified by monitoring and controlling the asset and other parameters.
- Through the application on the user end the user can monitor and track the specific parameters thereby getting to analyze the whole process graphically.
- Time-to-time notifications and alerts will be prompted if there is any kind of error occurring in the process, hence easing the whole process by digitally monitoring it.
Optimized Technologies Inc. has provided an End-to-End NB-IoT system with the help of customized NB-IoT hardware module, cloud, and Mobile application software that can handle and validate the functionalities of the space and defense industry on a digital dashboard.
By transforming the whole process digitally, the entire functionality of space and defense industry has been simplified hence allowing the users to effectively monitor and analyze and track the whole process and overall asset efficiency.
Why Optimized Technologies Inc.?
Optimized Technologies Inc. is an end-to-end IoT solutions provider, offering comprehensive services to businesses seeking to leverage the power of connected devices. We enable organizations to seamlessly integrate IoT technology into their operations, driving efficiency and innovation. With expertise in device connectivity, data management, analytics, and application development, we deliver tailored solutions that address specific challenges. Our expertise spans across industries, and our commitment to excellence ensures that our clients receive the highest level of service and support throughout their IoT journey. Partner with us to embark on a transformative IoT journey and unlock new possibilities for your business.