Havells, owning prestigious brands such as Havells, Lloyd, Crabtree, and Standard, operates with a global presence through 94 branches/representative offices and over 8000 professionals in 50+ countries, supported by 15 state-of-the-art manufacturing units in India.
OTI Relationship with Client
The task of testing is very vital as error in report not on lead to release of defected ODUs but also opening to various safety hazards.Therefor, the idea to develop a automated testing bed is developed which will not only streamline the process but also reduce error due to human intervention.
The testing of ODU units being a vital process as productions quality and safety rating is based on it. Minor mis calculation or mis reading can lead to hazard.
Therefore, to make this process error free digital transformation and automation of the process is necessary.
This will not only helps in maintaining detail accurate data log but also reduce the error by human innervation.
ODU Performance Testing
The proposed solution will fetch the test data from the sensors present in the automated testing bed.
The data will be evaluated and the result will be displayed in the web-page and a graphical representation for detail data visualizations.
It also keeps the record of Items tested and the stored data can be access for a particular time stamp as per user preference for future reference.
- Summary of ODU testing (tested, passed and failed) in a defined time window.
- Identification of maximum type of error.
- Model wise error detection.
- Durability testing of ODU’s against parameters such as temperature, pressure, voltage.
- Above functions help Havells in identifying health of station number, ODU model, faulty Serial numbers and endurance of ODUs.
- Insights of ODU tested , Passed, Failed and Maximum type of error found.
- Graphs of all the important readings (Voltage, Amp, Power, Temperature, Rotation Per Second of compressor).
- Graphs are subject to filters such as timestamp, Model Number and Serial Number.
- Alert generation in case of station failure, data integrity etc.
Why Optimized Technologies Inc.?
Optimized Technologies Inc. is an end-to-end IoT solutions provider, offering comprehensive services to businesses seeking to leverage the power of connected devices. We enable organizations to seamlessly integrate IoT technology into their operations, driving efficiency and innovation. With expertise in device connectivity, data management, analytics, and application development, we deliver tailored solutions that address specific challenges. Our expertise spans across industries, and our commitment to excellence ensures that our clients receive the highest level of service and support throughout their IoT journey. Partner with us to embark on a transformative IoT journey and unlock new possibilities for your business.