Data protection is a key concern for Optimized Technologies which has been placing this matter as a priority for long. Hence, transparency regarding the way we process the personal data we collect is a commitment for us. The information provided below intends to provide you all relevant information in relation to the collection and processing of information which may be collected through this website www.Optimized Technologies.com, (hereinafter, “the website”)
Optimized Technologies (hereinafter, “we”, “us”, “our” or “Optimized Technologies”) may collect and process personal data relating to you when you visit this website.
Processing of Your Personal Data
Generally, you can visit our website without providing any personal data about yourself. However, in order to access some parts of our websites and/or for you to request specific information or services, we may need to collect personal data from you which we will process for the purposes described hereunder.
As part of pre-contractual and/or contractual obligations, we may process your personal data for:
- Answering any requests, queries, or inquiries you may submit on our website; but also enabling you to log on certain restricted parts of our website; managing your participation to online context
We may also use the personal data you share with us, for:
- maintaining and improving the website as well as to ensuring its security
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys
- Manage the forums to which you may take part
- Recruitment purposes related when you submit a resume or a job application online
- Compiling aggregate statistics regarding the use of the website.
These purposes are justified by our legitimate interest to make sure that you enjoy the experience when visiting our website and interacting with us.
Finally, subject to your prior express consent, we may also use the personal data you share with us for marketing purposes and in particular to provide you with personalised offers.